| Visiteurs: 125192 |
For Christmas, offer a canvas that lets you guessing the beauty of the natural order ...
TO BUY MY WORK
Europe & World
2 possibilities: File or Canvas
By mail, Illustrator format (.ai), or PNG (.png) and JPEG (.jpg) with resolution 300dpi or 200dpi for large formats
1. Contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by telling me what you want: the name of my drawing and the file format
Regarding the tessellations (Humans or Animals), let me know, approximately, how many tiles you want on the width
2. I send you a Contract by email
3. You return me by email a copy of the Contract signed by you and pay me (preferably by PayPal)
4. As soon as I receive the Contract and the payment, I mail you the file and send you by post a signed Certificat of Sale
- Humans and Animals tessellations: 40 €
- Staged and Non-periodic tessellations: 50 €
CANVAS PHOTO STRETCHED ON WOODEN FRAME
(printer a little more expensive but I no longer work with low cost quality printers)
- Polyester and cotton "fine-art"" canvas 350 gr/m2 (350 gsm)
- Ecological latex ink
- Satin aspect
- Wooden frame
- The canvas print is resistant to water, moisture and UV
- White edge, Black edge or Image wrap
- Sizes: 558!
1. Contact me by email (email@example.com) by telling me what you want: the name of my drawing, the format of the
frame, white or black edge or image wrap (the latter only for tessellations). About the tessellations let me know,
approximately, how many tiles you want in the width
For dimensions, have a look on:
Let me know too your address
2. I mail you the price
3. If it is right for you, I send you a Contract by email
4. You return me by email a copy of the Contract signed by you and pay me (preferably by PayPal)
5. As soon as I receive the Contract and the payment, I command the canvas and I send you by post a signed
Certificat of Sale. You will receive your canvas about 6 working days later for Europe and about 8 working days for the rest
of the world
I marvel at your imagination - you make seeing figures seem easy in what are otherwise just blobs. Escher also had this gift.
March 14, 2016
Nicolas is quite simply the tessellator par excellence. Only Makoto Nakamura can even remotely approach him in standard. Who is the best is a moot point. However, I now consider Nicolas to be the No. 1.
Quite simply, his work has everything:
recognisable silhouettes, most ‘best in class’, articulations, superlatives, quality, variety, number, innovation, emphasis on human figures, special tiles, no padding, and all rendered to a most pleasing standard of finish.
David Bailey http://www.tess-elation.co.uk
October 11, 2017